Friday, February 13, 2009

 

Exit Interviews With My Exes: An Unusual Valentine's Day Project

In light of the Hallmark holiday, a few folks took interest in a recent experiment of mine where I went back and got the real deal from guys I've dated.  Here's a link to the interview on National Public Radio:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=100677035

Or you can read my article on The Root:
http://www.theroot.com/views/exit-interviews-my-exes

Have a fabulous February 14th!

Comments:
Too skinny? Really? (Said in the tone of Seth Meyers on SNL's Weekend Update)

Great article and interview! So now the question is do you try to be more compassionate knowing that's what men were missing, or do you search for a man who doesn't need another mama and doesn't care if you give it to 'em straight?
 
omg, this is all so exciting! i esp loved the interview.
 
ugh!! but why did he say "exit interview with my eyes" instead of "exes?" ugh!!!! hahahahah, get it together mr. tony cox!!
 
Love the article miss. I can't imagine having that conversation anytime soon. I think it's a healthy idea only when you are ready. It's kind of like taking a test. What's the point in getting the results when you don't know why.
 
Wonderful writing -- especially given the fabulous perspective you have on relationships! Keep on keeping on!
 
What a great article! (I was too lazy to log in and leave my comments over there, so leaving them here). I admire your bravery in taking on that project! That's really awesome - and definitely a testament to your confidence and strong, secure sense of self!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?