Saturday, April 28, 2007
Free at Last: Finished the Book and Feelin' Fine
So I made my deadline, and I have to say that the new book is pretty entertaining. This was my first time writing under a contract, and it definitely added a pressure that had never been there before. But it's a great feeling to be done. Now I can just wait for some crazy stuff to happen in my real life to serve as material for novel #4.
People asked how my pledge from the previous post ended up going (for those of you too lazy to read the entry below this one, I'd committed to refraining from social events for six weeks). I honored my commitment, and it really wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be (perhaps because the best part of going out on boston is choosing what to wear, which you would know if you are a regular reader of this blog).
Oh - I should also mention that I was a guest on The Chris Tabb Show, which those of you in Boston who have Comcast Cable can watch on channel 12. I've been surprised by how many people have seen it. Do folks really rock local access television? Anyway, it was a fun time and a pretty amusing interview. It's been re-airing a lot so check it out.
My last update is that I'm in the process of buying a condo. I have a feeling that there will be some blogs of anguish, frustration, and brokeness in my future. Hopefully, they'll be balanced by tales of all the fabulous parties I plan to have.
People asked how my pledge from the previous post ended up going (for those of you too lazy to read the entry below this one, I'd committed to refraining from social events for six weeks). I honored my commitment, and it really wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be (perhaps because the best part of going out on boston is choosing what to wear, which you would know if you are a regular reader of this blog).
Oh - I should also mention that I was a guest on The Chris Tabb Show, which those of you in Boston who have Comcast Cable can watch on channel 12. I've been surprised by how many people have seen it. Do folks really rock local access television? Anyway, it was a fun time and a pretty amusing interview. It's been re-airing a lot so check it out.
My last update is that I'm in the process of buying a condo. I have a feeling that there will be some blogs of anguish, frustration, and brokeness in my future. Hopefully, they'll be balanced by tales of all the fabulous parties I plan to have.
Comments:
<< Home
School's Out ! What's the hold up on the blogs ? I know that your not that busy. Consistency is the key . . .
Glad to know that someone missed my blogs. But for administrators, school is never out. We work year round. Ouch.
Post a Comment
<< Home


